Sunshine and cloudiness will alternate throughout the day. A chance of showers towards evening.
Variable with snow and rain showers, turning into prolonged rain towards evening.
- open lifts 4
- open ski slopes 0
valley (slope) 0 cm
mountain 0 cm
hotel in Kitzbühel
The A-ROSA Kitzbühel is a stately home situated on the sunny side of the valley, not far from the Wilder Kaiser mountain range. Surrounded by Austria’s most traditional golf club, the luxurious facility offers plenty of space for your well-being and a view of arguably the most famous and spectacular ski racetrack in the world, the “Streif”. First-class relaxation in the SPA-ROSA over an area of 3,000 m² with treatments in the Worlds of Water, Beauty, Fitness and Saunas.
Three restaurants (Gourmet Restaurant Heimatliebe, Monti & Mare, Frontcooking Restaurant Streif), bar at the market place, function rooms (600m²), hairdresser, sports shop, free underground parking, child minding and a wide variety of sporting activities round off the list of things on offer to you.
Check-in 3 pm / Check-out 11 am
. Accommodation in your chosen category
• Breakfast or half board
• Mineral water in your room
• Entrance to the swimming, sauna and rest areas of SPA-ROSA
• Use of the sports equipment and bicycles
• Group classes e.g. yoga, spinning, Nordic walking etc.
• Local tax 1.10 / person / day
• Telephone charges
• À la carte restaurant “Heimatliebe” and restaurant "Monti et Mare"
• Pets 45.00 € per night (does not include food)
• Treatments in the SPA-ROSA