Partly sunny in the morning, gradually becoming cloudy in the afternoon.
Rainfall will decrease in the morning and end in the afternoon.
Kitzbuehel, the fashionable sports city at the foot of the Hahnenkamm is a gourmet’s paradise. Lovers of fine food can choose from the many restaurants and bars in the most variant throughout Tyrol.
Nowhere else in Tyrol can you commute between so many "Award winning" restaurants in such a small space and try the daily recommendations of expert chefs.
- Heimatliebe, Andreas Senn – 3 Stars 17 Points
- Petit Tirolia, Steve Karlsch– 3 Stars 17 Points
- Neuwirt, Andreas Hofer – 2 Stars 15 Points
- Relais & Chateaux Tennerhof, Stefan Lenz – 2 Stars 15 Points
- Schwedenkapelle, Christian Winkler – 2 Stars 15 Points
- Best Western Premier Kaiserhof, Ernst Köstenbaumer– 1 Star 14 Points
- Lois Stern, Lois Stern – 1 Star 14 Points
- Hotel zur Tenne, Jürgen Bartl – 1 Star 14 Points
- hinterstadt24, Walter Hiedl – 1 Star 13 Points
- Bärenbichl, Anton Aufschnaiter – 1 Star 13 Points
- Schwarzer Adler, Andreas Wahrstätter – 1 Star 14 Points