Thick clouds throughout the day and rain with varying intensity.
Rainfall will decrease in the morning and end in the afternoon.
The schedule for the perfect dream wedding ...
12 Months to go
- Set out the general framework for thinking about your wedding What ideas do you have? Registry office or church? Large or small ceremony? Celebration at the hotel or open air?
- What is your wedding budget? Create a preliminary cost plan!
- When you want to get married? Set the date and observe holidays and vacation time!
- Who do you want to celebrate with?
- You do not want to plan everything yourself! We will find you a wedding planner!
11 months before
- Reserve the date for the church wedding - the registration is possible six months in advance.
- Start putting together the necessary paperwork for the registry office
- Who should witness / be bridesmaid?
Set 6-4 months in advance
- Consultation of all practical and financial costs with the family, together with date and details surrounding the wedding
- Prepare paperwork for the registry office and obtain all the missing documents for the registry office
- Availability for a church wedding with the priest
- Seek general information of product and service providers
- Search for photographer / videographer and reserve wedding date
- organize music for church and festival
- select Wedding wardrobe
- Plan and book honeymoon. If necessary, perform vaccinations and check validity of passports
- Search Restaurant / Hotel and Catering service, get quotes and menu suggestions, try a test meal and drinks
- Create costing and discuss financing
- Take a dance course if necessary
3 months in advance
- Register the marriage
- Order haircut: discuss styling and reserve the wedding date
- Assemble temporary list of guests
- Assemble gift list or wedding list at a store
- Select wedding vehicle and eventually book it (carriages, vintage cars, etc.)
10 weeks in advance
- Organize overnight accommodation for Foreign guests maybe reserve an hotel room for wedding night
- Select and ask witnesses and possibly flower children
- Determine "Master of Ceremonies" - (family member with good organizational skills) who helps to guides and controls the course of the ceremony and the wedding day
- Define appointment of church wedding with the pastor, clarify possibilities of a marriage seminar
- Choose and print invitations, menus and place cards
- Set time program flow of the ceremony
- Order Bridal bouquet and flower arrangements for car, church and table decorations
8 weeks before
- Discuss the process of the religious ceremony in detail with the pastor
- Check expected costs and maybe recalculate
- Select wedding rings and engrave them - remember that you bear this ring for life!
- Send the wedding invitation; map and description for foreign guests
- Check the guest list based on the responses and correct it Obtain correct a guestbook
- Obtain a guestbook, especially useful are Polaroids of guests that can be glued in and signed directly on the wedding
- Plan wedding-eve party
- Talking about a possible marriage contract and set contract points
- Get giveaways to pass out to the wedding guests! Maybe a little extra gift for the witnesses!
4 weeks in advance
- Organize transportation for the guests
- Order wedding cake
- Order Champagne reception
- appointment with beautician, seek advice and reserve for wedding date
- Invite friends to wedding-eve party (phone)
- If you like put a wedding announcement in the newspaper
Two weeks before
- hairdresser appointment, try bridal hairdressing
- set seating at the table after the final guest list
- test the fitting of the wedding dress with all the accessories again
- make travel arrangements for honeymoon (travel insurance, foreign currency, etc.)
1 week in advance
- inform restaurant about exact menu number and seating arrangements
- make hairdresser appointment for the groom
- shrink Wedding Shoes
- pick up rings
- prepare wedding announcement in the newspaper
- prepare wedding-eve party, inform neighbours about it if it gets loud ...
- discuss again high timing details with the Master of Ceremonies
- get a small gift for the flower children
- get wedding rings and papers ready
- pack suitcase for honeymoon
- put together stuff for a small emergency
- ... relax and enjoy the last day of freedom
3 weeks after
- Send thank You Cards maybe with photos of the guests at the wedding
- Give the Changed name to authorities and insurance companies
- Change names on your passport.
Kitz.Hotline +43 5356 66660