Dry and partly sunny throughout the day, with cloudy periods from time to time.
Fair in the early morning, then frequent showers. A chance of thunderstorms around noon.
The schedule for the perfect dream wedding ...
12 Months to go
- Set out the general framework for thinking about your wedding What ideas do you have? Registry office or church? Large or small ceremony? Celebration at the hotel or open air?
- What is your wedding budget? Create a preliminary cost plan!
- When you want to get married? Set the date and observe holidays and vacation time!
- Who do you want to celebrate with?
- You do not want to plan everything yourself! We will find you a wedding planner!
11 months before
- Reserve the date for the church wedding - the registration is possible six months in advance.
- Start putting together the necessary paperwork for the registry office
- Who should witness / be bridesmaid?
Set 6-4 months in advance
- Consultation of all practical and financial costs with the family, together with date and details surrounding the wedding
- Prepare paperwork for the registry office and obtain all the missing documents for the registry office
- Availability for a church wedding with the priest
- Seek general information of product and service providers
- Search for photographer / videographer and reserve wedding date
- organize music for church and festival
- select Wedding wardrobe
- Plan and book honeymoon. If necessary, perform vaccinations and check validity of passports
- Search Restaurant / Hotel and Catering service, get quotes and menu suggestions, try a test meal and drinks
- Create costing and discuss financing
- Take a dance course if necessary
3 months in advance
- Register the marriage
- Order haircut: discuss styling and reserve the wedding date
- Assemble temporary list of guests
- Assemble gift list or wedding list at a store
- Select wedding vehicle and eventually book it (carriages, vintage cars, etc.)
10 weeks in advance
- Organize overnight accommodation for Foreign guests maybe reserve an hotel room for wedding night
- Select and ask witnesses and possibly flower children
- Determine "Master of Ceremonies" - (family member with good organizational skills) who helps to guides and controls the course of the ceremony and the wedding day
- Define appointment of church wedding with the pastor, clarify possibilities of a marriage seminar
- Choose and print invitations, menus and place cards
- Set time program flow of the ceremony
- Order Bridal bouquet and flower arrangements for car, church and table decorations
8 weeks before
- Discuss the process of the religious ceremony in detail with the pastor
- Check expected costs and maybe recalculate
- Select wedding rings and engrave them - remember that you bear this ring for life!
- Send the wedding invitation; map and description for foreign guests
- Check the guest list based on the responses and correct it Obtain correct a guestbook
- Obtain a guestbook, especially useful are Polaroids of guests that can be glued in and signed directly on the wedding
- Plan wedding-eve party
- Talking about a possible marriage contract and set contract points
- Get giveaways to pass out to the wedding guests! Maybe a little extra gift for the witnesses!
4 weeks in advance
- Organize transportation for the guests
- Order wedding cake
- Order Champagne reception
- appointment with beautician, seek advice and reserve for wedding date
- Invite friends to wedding-eve party (phone)
- If you like put a wedding announcement in the newspaper
Two weeks before
- hairdresser appointment, try bridal hairdressing
- set seating at the table after the final guest list
- test the fitting of the wedding dress with all the accessories again
- make travel arrangements for honeymoon (travel insurance, foreign currency, etc.)
1 week in advance
- inform restaurant about exact menu number and seating arrangements
- make hairdresser appointment for the groom
- shrink Wedding Shoes
- pick up rings
- prepare wedding announcement in the newspaper
- prepare wedding-eve party, inform neighbours about it if it gets loud ...
- discuss again high timing details with the Master of Ceremonies
- get a small gift for the flower children
- get wedding rings and papers ready
- pack suitcase for honeymoon
- put together stuff for a small emergency
- ... relax and enjoy the last day of freedom
3 weeks after
- Send thank You Cards maybe with photos of the guests at the wedding
- Give the Changed name to authorities and insurance companies
- Change names on your passport.
Kitz.Hotline +43 5356 66660