Rather sunny weather during the day with clouds mainly in the morning and towards the evening
Prolonged light rain in the morning, showers and sunny spells in the afternoon.
70 kms from Kitzbühel is Salzburg, a popular destination in the region. Whether you are shopping, sightseeing or would like to attend a cultural event - the city of Mozart is worth a visit in any case.
Information: the largest and completely preserved fortress in central Europe from the 11th Century, Mozart Residence and Birthplace, Museum of Natural History, Castle and Waterworld Hellbrunn and Hellbrunn Zoo.
We can offer a return day trip to Salzburg at a very reasonable price.
- Depart (from Kitzbuehel Alpen-Centre):between 7.30 h und 8.15 h
- Arrive in Salzburg / Mozartplatz: approx. 9.30 h
- Return from Salzburg / Mozartplatz: 17.00 h
- Arrive back in hotel approx. 18.15 h bis 19.00 h
- Registration required: 24 prior to departure from Andi's Taxi. It is a shared taxi, therefore, pick-up and arrival times will vary depending on the route!
- People visiting Salzburg are personally picked up directly from your hotel or accommodation (min. 2 persons)!
- Prices for Roundtrip: from € 60, -
show on a map