Fair in the early morning, later variable with frequent showers.
Unsettled weather throughout the day with showers now and then.
- open lifts 4
- open ski slopes 3
valley (slope) 0 cm
mountain 60 cm
Check list for Hikers
Walking or hiking in the Kitzbühel area is an ideal activity to take in the beauty of an Alpine Summer. Over 1,000 kms. of trails with interesting stops on the way.
The proper equipment is never the less important. To protect against blisters on your feet, are proper fitting shoes.
Here is a checklist
- Light rucksack
Tough boots with a good grip sole.
(For some easy tours good trainers are sufficient)
- General walking clothing.
- Waterproofs and depending on the weather, gloves and cap.
- Sun cream, sun cap and sun-glasses.
- Water (at least 1 Liter)
- Teleskopic walking poles (especially in Winter)
- Enough Provisions for your trip