Fairly sunny with scattered clouds. Showers will be possible towards evening.
Unsettled weather throughout the day with showers now and then.
365 days of pure hiking fun
A unique range of IVV classified hiking trails, surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the Kitzbuehel Alps.
Permanent IVV Walking Trails
1. St. Bernard Chapel: Impressive level hike on the legendary Hahnenkamm.
Walking time: about 3 hours | Ascent: ↑342m ↓342m | Distance: 6,6 km
2. Bichlach Trails Tour: Idyllic routes that take you to wild and romantic places in and around traditional Tyrolean farms.
Walking time: about 3 hours | Ascent: ↑208m ↓208m | Distance: 8,4 km Difficulty: Easy
IVV Summer hiking trails
1. Streif-Live: pure World cup feeling on the most spectacular Downhill race in the world.
Walking time: about 3 hours | Ascent: ↑1.067m ↓202m | Distance: 8,2 km
2. Horn Hike: Experience stunning panoramic views from the steepest paved road in Austria.
Walking time: about 4 hours | Ascent: ↑301m ↓587m | Distance: 7,5 km
3. Sintersbach Trails Tour: A magnificent hike to one of the most impressive waterfalls in the Alps.
Walking time: about 5 hrs | Ascent: ↑745m ↓745m | Distance: 13,3 km
Year-round guided walks
Year round walks are provided by Kitzbuehel Tourism and the Bergbahn AG Kitzbuehel.
Kitzbuehel Walking Festival
- The Kitzbuehel Walking Festival is being held from October 3rd – 5th, 2014
Kitz.Hotline +43 5356 66660