Rain and snow showers at daybreak, then mostly dry with occasional sunshine.
Overcast throughout the day and frequent, but light rain.
- open lifts 19
- open ski slopes 21
valley (slope) 35 cm
mountain 43 cm
The ski area across the Kitzbuehel Alps is largest area that you can access with a single card within Austria. With the All Star Card you can ski an unprecedented range of pistes and lifts.
An endless choice of runs served by a modern lift network, numerous off – piste opportunities and access to a glacier, provide All Star Card holders with the ultimate fun in the snow.
10 ski areas on one ticket
- SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental
- St Johann in Tirol / Oberndorf
- Waidring – Steinplatte
- Fieberbrunn – Pillersee
- Hochtal Wildschoenau
- Skicircus Saalbach – Hinterglemm – Leogang
- Zell am See
- Kaprun – Kitzsteinhorn Glacier (3203m)
Ski fun from 800m up to 3000m in the Tyrol and Salzburg regions
Facts & Figures
- 10 ski areas
- 356 gondolas and lifts (including drag lifts)
- 1087 kilometres of slopes
- 824 kilometres of guaranteed snow slopes (76%)
- 4183 snow making machines
- 55 snow reservoirs
- 100 marked ski routes
- 90820 metres change in elevation
- 271 ski huts and mountain restaurants
- 82 ski schools
- 24 snowparks
AllStarCard - Video
Kitz.Hotline +43 5356 66660