Throughout the day more and more rain with hardly any breaks.
Rain will end around noon. Afterwards dry, but mostly cloudy.
The ski area across the Kitzbuehel Alps is largest area that you can access with a single card within Austria. With the All Star Card you can ski an unprecedented range of pistes and lifts.
An endless choice of runs served by a modern lift network, numerous off – piste opportunities and access to a glacier, provide All Star Card holders with the ultimate fun in the snow.
10 ski areas on one ticket
- SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental
- St Johann in Tirol / Oberndorf
- Waidring – Steinplatte
- Fieberbrunn – Pillersee
- Hochtal Wildschoenau
- Skicircus Saalbach – Hinterglemm – Leogang - Fieberbrunn
- Zell am See
- Kaprun – Kitzsteinhorn Glacier (3203m)
Ski fun from 800m up to 3000m in the Tyrol and Salzburg regions
Facts & Figures
- 10 ski areas
- 357 gondolas and lifts (including drag lifts)
- over 1.000 kilometres of slopes
- 824 kilometres of guaranteed snow slopes (76%)
- 5.000 snow making machines
- 55 snow reservoirs
- 91 km marked ski routes
- 90820 metres change in elevation
- 294 ski huts and mountain restaurants
- 81 ski schools
- 23 snowparks
AllStarCard - Video