Intendant, director and actor
Today we would like to introduce you to Leopold Dallinger - director, director and actor of the Kitzbühel Summer Theater and for several years "Wahlkitzbüheler" with 10 questions. First of all, Leopold himself explains to us in his own words how he came to the Kitzbühel Summer Theater.
"During my many visits to Michaela Reith in Kitzbühel, we unfortunately usually had to part again quickly, as I was always engaged elsewhere in the summer. This was unfortunate for many reasons, among others because Kitzbühel is a very special spot on earth even in summer"
"So the idea was born to move my workplace to Kitzbühel in the summer. This succeeded for the first time in the summer of 2000 and since then I have been a "part-time Tyrolean". I am looking forward to our next play "The Miracle Exercise", to my role of "Valentin Dorek" and to the collaboration with Sandra Cirolini née Lackner, a native of Kitzbühel, as well as Manfred Stella, who is appearing in Kitzbühel for the first time. Our new play is a must-see for everyone who has ever been in a relationship or plans to be someday ;-)"
1. My favorite place in Kitzbühel is, ... - Privately the Schwarzsee, a very special place for me and my family, professionally the stage of the K3 KitzKongress.
2. My favorite play in the last 14 years of summer theater is.... - "ART" by Yasmina Reza
3. Where do you relax after exhausting rehearsals? - Swimming in the Schwarzsee.
4. Why have plays by Daniel Glattauer already been shown several times at the Kitzbühel Summer Theater? - I wanted to direct the first two plays, and the third one I absolutely wanted to perform.
5. Your greatest personal success is... - having more spectators at the Summer Theater every year.
6. I believe ... - "All the world is a stage"
7. How nervous are you before a performance, always the same or different? - The very first performance in front of an audience is always very special.
8. The next projects are... - the first day of rehearsals for the next play.
9. As a child I would have liked to be ... - become a dentist.
10. My favorite food is ... - Cranberry gnocchi at Uschi's at Jodlbühel.
The 17th Kitzbühel Summer Theater will take place this year from July 26 to August 17, 2015 at the K3-KitzKongress. On the schedule this year is "Separation for Cowards", a comedy by Clement Michel.