Some clouds in the morning, lateron much sunshine and hardly any clouds
The day starts sunny, but will be partly cloudy in the afternoon.
- open lifts 8
- open ski slopes 0
valley (slope) 0 cm
mountain 0 cm
Kitzbuehel, the fashionable sports city at the foot of the Hahnenkamm is a gourmet’s paradise. Lovers of fine food can choose from the many restaurants and bars in the most variant throughout Tyrol.
Nowhere else in Tyrol can you commute between so many "Award winning" restaurants in such a small space and try the daily recommendations of expert chefs.
- Relais & Chateaux Tennerhof, Stefan Lenz – 2 Stars 16 Points
- Lois Stern, – 1 Star 14 Points
- Hotel zur Tenne, – 1 Star 14 Points
- Wirtshaus zum Rehkitz, Jürgen Nentwich – 1 Star 13 Points
- Schwarzer Adler / Jochberg – 1 Star 13 Points
- Wirtshaus Bärenbichl / Jochberg – 1 Star 13 Points
- Jodlbühel / Jochberg – 1 Star 13 Points
- Hallerwirt / Aurach – 1 Star 13 Points