Light snowfall ending in the morning, then slowly becoming sunny during the day.
Snowfall will gradually turn into rain. Then drying up in the afternoon.
- open lifts 52
- open ski slopes 89
valley (slope) 81 cm
mountain 163 cm
The Sportspark Kitzbühel is a perfect combination of sports and fun with an attractive offers for the whole family, for groups and for Singles - from large to small, from junior to senior, For people who wish to be active and want to meet nice people the Sportspark is the place.
Covering an area of 4,500 square it opens up a wide range of sports under one roof - all year round and versatile. The Sportspark is a versatile centre for people to actively take part in many activities. From grassroots level up to competitions, sports, culture, corporate events and company fairs. Thanks to the transport network it is in a strategic location and well easily accessible. With its flexible architecture with its bright, light-flooded rooms the Sportspark is a future-oriented solution and tremendous asset to Kitzbühel, its inhabitants and guests.
Winter activities at the Sportspark:
Summer acitivites at the Sportspark:
Events & Exibitions of All Types
- 350 m2 foyer overlooking rink and climbing wall for exhibitions, small concerts, meetings, etc.
- 95 m2 Mercedes-Benz lounge with roof terrace - with stunning views of the city of Kitzbühel - for seminars, meetings, etc.
- Concerts & Music Events.
- Ideal Platform for Shows and Concerts – with or without raised gallery.
- Konzerte 2007: Liquido, Christina Stürmer, Jabberwalky, ORF Tirol Gala, etc..
- Corporate Events, Incentives & Meetings.
- Modern Event Facilities available.
- For small businesses and employee events to large customer events.
- Training camps, preparation, competitions, etc. for (inter) national league and hobby associations in the Sportspark Kitzbühel
- Official Website Sportspark Kitzbühel