At first cloudy or foggy, later a few sunny periods.
Foggy or hazy to start, then clearing up quickly, and most of the day will be sunny.
- open lifts 56
- open ski slopes 81
valley (slope) 71 cm
mountain 92 cm
Kitzbuehel, the fashionable sports city at the foot of the Hahnenkamm is a gourmet’s paradise. Lovers of fine food can choose from the many restaurants and bars in the most variant throughout Tyrol.
Nowhere else in Tyrol can you commute between so many "Award winning" restaurants in such a small space and try the daily recommendations of expert chefs.
- Relais & Chateaux Tennerhof, Stefan Lenz – 2 Stars 16 Points
- Lois Stern, – 1 Star 14 Points
- Hotel zur Tenne, – 1 Star 14 Points
- Wirtshaus zum Rehkitz, Jürgen Nentwich – 1 Star 13 Points
- Schwarzer Adler / Jochberg – 1 Star 13 Points
- Wirtshaus Bärenbichl / Jochberg – 1 Star 13 Points
- Jodlbühel / Jochberg – 1 Star 13 Points
- Hallerwirt / Aurach – 1 Star 13 Points