Early clouds will clear to leave the region with a dry and sunny day.
Hazy to start, but occasional sunny spells will be possible during the day.
- open lifts 56
- open ski slopes 78
valley (slope) 72 cm
mountain 91 cm
Kitzbuehel, the fashionable sports city at the foot of the Hahnenkamm is a gourmet’s paradise. Lovers of fine food can choose from the many restaurants and bars in the most variant throughout Tyrol.
Nowhere else in Tyrol can you commute between so many "Award winning" restaurants in such a small space and try the daily recommendations of expert chefs.
- Relais & Chateaux Tennerhof, Stefan Lenz – 2 Stars 16 Points
- Lois Stern, – 1 Star 14 Points
- Hotel zur Tenne, – 1 Star 14 Points
- Wirtshaus zum Rehkitz, Jürgen Nentwich – 1 Star 13 Points
- Schwarzer Adler / Jochberg – 1 Star 13 Points
- Wirtshaus Bärenbichl / Jochberg – 1 Star 13 Points
- Jodlbühel / Jochberg – 1 Star 13 Points
- Hallerwirt / Aurach – 1 Star 13 Points