Foggy or hazy to start, then clearing up quickly, and most of the day will be sunny.
Rain or sleet will persist into the afternoon, afterwards a few snow showers.
- open lifts 55
- open ski slopes 78
valley (slope) 69 cm
mountain 91 cm
Schwarzer Adler, Kitzbühel Wellness-Spa S
hotel in Kitzbühel
This hotel is a member of
- Beauty & Wellness
- Seminars & Conferences
- Cycle /mountain-biking specialists
- Ski pass available at the Hotel
- Kitzbühel guest card
- Breakfast buffet
- Free use of the spa area with indoor pool, saunas, and
- Enjoy the rooftop swimming pool - an exclusive zone to relax
for adults only - opened upon weather conditions
(Please note that children under 16 years are not permitted there)
- W-LAN free of charge in the hotel rooms and in the lobby
- Parking space at the hotel or in the garage free of charge
Reservation incl. half board:
- 4-Course-Dinner Menu (excluding drinks)
Contact & Directions
Show on google maps
From the direction of Munich:
A8 direction Salzburg at Rosenheim turn off to A93 direction Innsbruck. At Kufstein Süd leave the A93 and follow the B173 and B178 direction St. Johann in Tirol. At St. Johann turn off to B161 direction Kitzbühel. After the place-name sign of Kitzbühel follow the main road - at the first roundabout turn off direction Zentrumand follow the street for approx. 200 m. The hotel is on the right hand side.
From the direction of Italy:
Follow the B108 from Lienz over the Felbertauern-Pass (turnpike) direction Mittersill. At Mittersill follow the B161 to Kitzbühel. At Kitzbühel turn off direction Zentrum at the second roundabout - follow the street for approx. 200 m. The hotel is on the right hand side.