Morning clouds will clear gradually. Then frequent sunny periods.
Some clouds in the morning, lateron much sunshine and hardly any clouds
- open lifts 2
- open ski slopes 0
valley (slope) 0 cm
mountain 80 cm
The Legends of Kitzbuehel
Kitzbuehel, the most legendary sports town in the Alps, is impressive by its vast countryside with the majestic mountain scenery of the Wilder Kaiser, the Kitzbuehel Horn and the Hahnenkamm. The unique inner-city architecture and lifestyle, with the prominent international sporting events, annually attract millions of TV viewers to watch the hotspot of the Kitzbuehel Alps. Kitzbuehel has been the place of remarkable deeds, from the first female ski jumper to Hansi Hinterseer. Learn more about our legends and immerse yourself in the history and culture & traditions of Kitzbuehel!
Overview on the legends of Kitzbuehel:
- the first global winter sports star in the media Toni Sailer
- the pioneer of women's ski jumping Paula Lamberg
- Kaspar Frauenschuh and his Frauenschuh line
- the first Hahnenkamm race winner after the war Karl Koller
- Johann Grander and his method of water treatment