Some clouds in the morning, lateron much sunshine and hardly any clouds
Dry and sunny throughout the day with hardly any clouds.
- open lifts 55
- open ski slopes 91
valley (slope) 87 cm
mountain 167 cm
Hiking in Kitzbühel
The beauty of hiking
Located between the Hahnenkamm and the Kitzbüheler Horn, Kitzbühel has a diverse selection of hiking and walking opportunities, with over 1,000km of marked trails, making Kitzbühel a hiker’s paradise. Whether in and around Kitzbühel, along the river, or in the alpine pastures of the surrounding mountains, Kitzbühel has unbelievable views which leave a long lasting impression. Exploring the grass slopes is a special experience, with paths that take you from peak to peak without having to walk up or down too much.
For some inspiration for your holiday adventures have a look at our Kitz Experience website. A large selection of summer hiking trails can also be found on our Touring Portal, with details and maps of the routes.
Here are some highlights of Kitzbühel`s hiking and walking trails:
Strolls - enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful scenery
* KitzTrail Streif-live duration approx. 3 hours / 7.7 km
* Kaiserblickweg duration approx. 5 hours / 17.04 km / 1069 vertical metres
* Sintersbach duration approx. 4 hours / 9.37 km / 648 vertical metres
Difficult hikes / whole day hikes
* Hochwildalm Nr. 38 duration approx 6.5 hours / 20.63 km / 1.260 vertical metres
* Geisstein Alpinsteig duration approx. 7 hours / 22.28 km / 1.779 vertical metres
* Hahnenkamm Jochberg duration approx. 7 hours / 21.8 km / 889 vertical metres