Dull throughout the day with light snowfall every once in a while.
Light snowfall at daybreak, then more and more sunshine during the day.
- open lifts 13
- open ski slopes 33
valley (slope) 32 cm
mountain 36 cm
365 Days of Pure Hiking Fun
A unique range of IVV classified hiking trails, surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the Kitzbühel Alps.
Permanent IVV Walking Trails
1. St. Bernard Chapel: Impressive level hike on the legendary Hahnenkamm.
Walking time: about 3 hours | Ascent: ↑342m ↓342m | Distance: 6,6 km
2. Bichlach Trails Tour: Idyllic routes that take you to wild and romantic places in and around traditional Tyrolean farms.
Walking time: about 3 hours | Ascent: ↑208m ↓208m | Distance: 8,4 km Difficulty: Easy
IVV Summer Hiking Trails
1. Streif-Live: pure World cup feeling on the most spectacular Downhill race in the world.
Walking time: about 3 hours | Ascent: ↑1.067m ↓202m | Distance: 8,2 km
2. Horn Hike: Experience stunning panoramic views from the steepest paved road in Austria.
Walking time: about 4 hours | Ascent: ↑301m ↓587m | Distance: 7,5 km
3. Sintersbach Trails Tour: A magnificent hike to one of the most impressive waterfalls in the Alps.
Walking time: about 5 hrs | Ascent: ↑745m ↓745m | Distance: 13,3 km
Year-Round Guided Walks
Year round walks are provided by Kitzbühel Tourism and the Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel. Here you will find the trails.