Dry and fair in the early morning, then variable with frequent showers.
Unsettled weather throughout the day with showers now and then.
- open lifts 6
- open ski slopes 0
valley (slope) 0 cm
mountain 0 cm
The ski area across the Kitzbuehel Alps is largest area that you can access with a single card within Austria. With the All Star Card you can ski an unprecedented range of pistes and lifts.
An endless choice of runs served by a modern lift network, numerous off – piste opportunities and access to a glacier, provide All Star Card holders with the ultimate fun in the snow.
10 ski areas on one ticket
- SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental
- St Johann in Tirol / Oberndorf
- Waidring – Steinplatte
- Fieberbrunn – Pillersee
- Hochtal Wildschoenau
- Skicircus Saalbach – Hinterglemm – Leogang - Fieberbrunn
- Zell am See
- Kaprun – Kitzsteinhorn Glacier (3203m)
Ski fun from 800m up to 3000m in the Tyrol and Salzburg regions
Facts & Figures
- 10 ski areas
- 357 gondolas and lifts (including drag lifts)
- over 1.000 kilometres of slopes
- 824 kilometres of guaranteed snow slopes (76%)
- 5.000 snow making machines
- 55 snow reservoirs
- 91 km marked ski routes
- 90820 metres change in elevation
- 294 ski huts and mountain restaurants
- 81 ski schools
- 23 snowparks
AllStarCard - Video