The Liebfrauenkirche is a small Gothic church with a lower church in the municipality of Kitzbühel in Tyrol and is equipped with a relatively mighty bell tower.
The church, first mentioned in 1373, is on two floors. The original church tower was not wide enough to house a large bell, therefor a new bell tower, 48 metres high (158 ft) was added to the West side of the chapel in 1566/69. The bell with its 6.332 kg is considered sounding most beautiful in the country and is Kitzbühel´s pride and joy. The church interior is decorated in high baroque style.