Jochberg was a well-known place of pilgrimage in the 16th century and early 17th century.
The parish church dedicated to St. Wolfgang is a magnificent Baroque building by Kassian Singer (1748-1752). The ceiling frescoes of the former pilgrimage church are by the famous Kitzbühel painter Simon B. Faistenberger. St. Wolfgang is the 2nd church of the parish of Jochberg, which has been independent since 1891.
Mass on Sunday at 10.00 a.m.