Kitzbühel Tourismus strives to provide a safe stay for all its guests
With proven momentum, a clear forward strategy and the cohesion of all tourism businesses in our region, we are optimistic about the upcoming winter season. In doing so, we also rely on your support. Which guidelines apply to guests, which measures have been taken for an all-round carefree vacation as well as frequently asked questions and important links can be found on this page.
The following rules are currently valid:
- Compulsory FFP2 masks only in highly vulnerable areas (e. g. hospital), in public transport including stops and in customer areas of essential retail (e. g. pharmacies and food retail).
- The 3G rule restricting access in night catering, standing catering and bar service is lifted.
- The validity of the third vaccination is increased to 365 days (from 9 to 12 months).
- The obligation to appoint a COVID-19 representative and to draw up and implement a COVID-19 prevention plan will only apply to meetings of more than 500 people (instead of 50 people).
- In justified cases, stricter rules may be laid down at the place of professional activity in order to prevent the further dissemination of COVID-19.
- No general curfew
- In addition to the nationwide framework conditions, the federal states can, as in the past, issue stricter rules.
- The measures will apply for the time being until 8 July 2022
Austria's borders are open, tourist travel is possible for vaccinated and convalescent persons. Below is an overview of the current entry requirements.
Here you will find further links for entry to Tyrol
:: Pre-Travel-Clearance Online Form - for entry from high incidence or virus variant areas
:: FAQs Pre-Travel-Clearance - Official website of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management