Bar only open, all year without closing day.
The house where today the Glockenspiel team entertains its guests has a long and varied history.
It is mentioned for the first time in 1518: "Georg Saller, imperial narrator at Hall in the Inn Valley, and his wife, the property of Primus Kupferschmid, sell their house in the middle row to Kitzbühel as an apartment for charity to run the foundation."
Over the next 150 years, it was referred to as the "Kupferschmid Messhaus", the "Eternal Kupferschmid Messhaus" and the "Abode of St. Catharina's Church".
In 1962 it passed to Max Werner, who opened the restaurant "Glockenspiel".
Since 1971 it is owned by Dr. Ing. Klaus Reisch, whose granddaughter Adela has been reviving the "carillon" since December 2014.