The Hahnenkammbahn is a cable car in Kitzbühel originally opened in 1928 and operated by Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel.
1924 commission was commissioned to create a cable car project on the Hahnenkamm. In the spring of 1926, construction began. The project planning and execution of the two station buildings were carried out by Alfons Walde. Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel was founded in 1928. One year later, the opening of the first Hahnenkammbahn was celebrated. This was a tramway with 2 cabins for 18 people and had 9 columns.