Bike Trail Hahnenkamm
New since summer 2019: The Flow Trail leads from the Hahnenkamm mountain station down to Kitzbühel on an exciting and varied route.
The trail starts next to the Hahnenkamm mountain station and leads over hill and dale back down to Kitzbühel. With flowing curves and exciting hills, the Hahnenkamm Bike Trail is an exciting route for all mountain bikers – from beginners to experts.
Flowy trail with easy key sections and playful elements. Narrower curves and steep turns, wooden bridges and natural passages, small waves and jumps as well as natural obstacles offer variety.
June – October
easy | S1
Single trail rules of conduct
- Riding at your own risk, at controlled speed and half visibility.
- Helmets and protectors are compulsory.
- Be considerate of hikers, grazing animals and game.
- Do not ride off the trail. Shortcuts and locked rear wheels damage the trail.
- Note the difficulty of the trail and accurately assess your experience and skill as a biker!
- Do not leave litter.
Basic knowledge of riding technique is absolutely necessary, but obstacles can still be easily rolled over!
Basic knowledge in driving technique necessary, but obstacles can still be easily rolled over!